This notice came out today. The main lesson I take from this is that there is no simple way to define much of anything. If you take a look at this, you will also see that the administration sees the measure as one of marketing, not of delineating any particular health benefit that comes from eating grass-fed beef. So look for grass-fed labels in a store near you, and read into the label what you will. At the very least, you'll know they haven't been fed grain.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Agricultural Law Essentials
- Slaughtering Horses and the Dormant Commerce Claus...
- Putting the Pieces Together
- No good deed goes unpunished
- Immigration and Your Lunch
- Rural America from a Different Perspective
- Our Town (revisited)
- Food v. Fuel
- I-300: A Victim of Judicial Objectivity
- Update on Colony Collapse Disorder
- Interest Groups - Above the Law?
Subscribe to Agricultural Law