This Sunday's New York Times Magazine will be devoted to international/U.S. food policy and the "true costs of cheap food: obesity in the U.S., malnutrition in developing countries and environmental degradation everywhere." Almost the entire issue is devoted to this topic, discussing problems and suggesting solutions. It is available online .
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Agricultural Law Essentials
- Cattle Branding and Presidential Politics
- Organic Farmer Wins $1 million Verdict for Pestici...
- Aren't We Forgetting Something (Again)?
- Piggie Wonder and Proposition 2 - Animal Confineme...
- Setting an ANSI Standard for Sustainable Agricultu...
- Russia's Land and People
- Humans, Animals, and Livestock Production
- Exploring Equine Therapy
- A Different View
Subscribe to Agricultural Law