Wendell Barry and Wes Jackson have this op-ed in the New York Times, calling for longer term policies in the ag sector.
Monday, January 05, 2009
Agricultural Law Essentials
- AALS Events to Attend
- Defending the Potato
- Regulations Open for Comment and Some Observations...
- WSJ on Food and Agriculture: A Contrast in Familie...
- Commodities to Stablize, But Prices Could Stay Hig...
- Recent News
- Revenue Needs, Ag Policy, and Taxes
- Vilsack Tapped for USDA Secretary
- The Mississippi River Partnership Project
- Air Emissions
Subscribe to Agricultural Law