The latest issue of The Agricultural Law Brief, published by the Agricultural Law Resource and Reference Center at Penn State Law was just posted. This issue contains information on the following topics:
- Ohio ballot issue proposing creation of Livestock Care Standards Board;
- Commonwealth Court ruling on East Brunswick Township biosolids ordinance;
- Litigation regarding natural gas drilling in the Allegheny National Forest;
- "Anytime, Anywhere" rule for milk in schools; and
- Court of Common Pleas ruling that a poultry farm did not constitute a nuisance.