A few months ago, Oxford published When Cooperation Fails: The International Law and Politics of Genetically Modified Foods, an interesting new book by Gregory Shaffer and Mark Pollack. Today, Opinio Juris is hosting a one-day book discussion about the book, with yours truly as a guest blogger. Please join the conversation--it should be fun!
Tuesday, January 05, 2010
Agricultural Law Essentials
- AALS Open Source Program: Food, Law, & Values
- Sustainable South Carolina Local Food Systems Work...
- NY Students Reveal Mislabeled Food Through DNA Tes...
- America's New Farmers: Policy Innovations and Oppo...
- U.S. Food Safety System In Serious Disrepair
- Hunger Crisis Among Those Who Harvest Our Food
- Agricultural Law Information
- Ag Law Professor to Farmers: Step Up on Climate Ch...
- Farmers Market in St. Paul, Minnesota
- FAO Report on Climate Change and Food Safety
Subscribe to Agricultural Law