The North Dakota Supreme Court last month issued a decision related to the state's anti-corporate farming law, which I discussed over at Business Law Prof Blog. I hope no one minds the crosspost, but I thought it might be of some interest.
Saturday, June 05, 2010
Agricultural Law Essentials
- A Food Desert in the Delta
- Agriculture and the American Power Act
- More from EPA on Chesapeake Strategy
- EPA Announces Settlement of Chesapeake Bay Lawsuit...
- Study: Growing More Veggies Could Profit Midwest
- Food, Inc. -- A Nebraska Point of View
- Food Inc. and Commentary
- Biotech Follow-up
- Living on Earth: Round-Up Ready Alfalfa
Subscribe to Agricultural Law