With regard to Mr. Miller's recent post, Agricultural Law: Inflated Claims of Antibiotic 'Over-use', herd health is an interesting subject and some would argue that such a claim is also inflated.
Tuesday, August 03, 2010
Agricultural Law Essentials
- CAFO Implementation Guidance under the CWA
- Inflated Claims of Antibiotic 'Over-use'
- EPA Consideration Of Strict Coarse Particle Standa...
- EPA to Seek Remand to Revise Livestock Emissions R...
- Recent Publication
- Update: USDA and Shirley Sherrod
- Federal Preemption, Nonambulatory Cows and "Hogwas...
- Politics and Race in Agriculture
- The New Mandatory EU Organic Label
- Antibiotic Use in Livestock Production: New FDA Gu...
Subscribe to Agricultural Law