The landmark case of Wickard v. Filburn, 317 U.S. 111 (1942), has been the subject of extensive discussion on Agricultural Law. Filburn has now drawn the attention of National Public Radio. I was interviewed in connection with a July 5, 2012, NPR broadcast that featured Filburn and its role in the Supreme Court's health care reform decision. I invite you to download the podcast of that interview. Better yet, simply enjoy the show right here:
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Agricultural Law Essentials
- Global and Environmentally Sensitive “Food Justice...
- Harvard Food Policy Career Guide
- Does urban farmers' virtue differentiate them from...
- My Thoughts on EPA Fly-overs
- Unintended Consequences & Agricultural Research
- "Meat Week" on NPR's Morning Edition
- Good Food and Good Policy
- Local Food Movement & Food Insecurity
- India Considers Reform of its Failed Food System
Subscribe to Agricultural Law