Editor's note: This announcement has been posted on behalf of Andrea Saba, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Pisa, Italy.
Call for Papers: International Colloquium, Current Issues of Agricultural Law in a Global Perspective, Pisa, Italy, September 17-18, 2015
- Deadline for abstract: April 3, 2015
- Deadline for draft paper: July 3, 2015
The Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna and the Institute of Law, Politics and Sustainability are pleased to announce the First Edition of the International Colloquium on Current Issues in Agricultural Law in a Global Perspective. The Colloquium is intended to be an opportunity for post-docs and Ph.D candidates to present and discuss their research results and methodological approaches in a supportive environment. The aim is to build a community of early career researchers interested in agricultural law and its intersections with other legal areas.
We welcome both theoretical and empirical papers as well as studies on issues at the local, regional and international levels. The main topics include:
- Natural Resources and Environmental Protection at the cross-roads with Agricultural Law;
- Agricultural Models and People’s Rights;
- Agri-Food Production: Tradition and Technologies;
- International Trade Agreements, Investment Law and Agriculture
Those interested should submit a short CV and 400 word abstract to email@example.com no later than April 3, 2015.
For full details, including information about application processes, please see the official call for papers.