“suggested reading” list on the moral and political economy of poverty, hunger, and famine, cross-posted at Ratio Juris & Religious Left Law.
Monday, April 03, 2017
Agricultural Law Essentials
- César E. Chávez: March 31, 1927 – April 23, 1993
- NAFTA & Agriculture: Rhetoric, Posturing, Reality
- The political economy of California agriculture
- David A. Cleveland’s Balancing on a Planet: The Fu...
- California’s chronic water shortage does not bode ...
- An “agrihood” in Detroit (an exemplum of the agroe...
- “Can you please pass the soy creamer?”
- Who will harvest the crops?
- “U.S. farmers sowed the fewest acres of winter whe...
- Blacks & Food Justice: A Resource Guide
Subscribe to Agricultural Law