Friday, January 23, 2009

What is Agricultural Law

As referenced in previous posts, the Agricultural Law section of the Association of American Law Schools (AALS) met to discuss the pedagogical and scholarly value of agricultural law, considering as well what belongs in the canon of agricultural law.

I just posted my written remarks on my SSRN site and welcome comments. These remarks will be published next month in the American Agricultural Law Association's newsletter, The Agricultural Law Update. The article discusses agricultural law in the context of the contemporary law school curriculum.

My thanks to section chair Professor Anthony Schutz and co-panelists Professor Drew Kershen and Dean Jim Chen for sparking the discussion that inspired my thoughts. Pictured here are Jim and me as we prepare to deliver our remarks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home