Friday, January 29, 2010

Corporate Farming Articles and the Nebraska Constitution

In an effort at shameless self-aggrandizement, I'm posting links to some recent work I've done.

Here is a recent article from the Drake Journal of Agricultural Law in which I evaluate corporate-farming measures in the wake of Jones v. Gale.

Here is a recent article from the Nebraska Law Review in which I critically examine the court's opinion in Jones v. Gale and the discriminatory-effects thread of dormant Commerce Clause doctrine.

Finally, I'd recommend to all this book on the Nebraska State Constitution. Nebraska's corporate-farming measure was created as an amendment to the state constitution. This book, however, is much broader, offering an entry-point treatise into the many provisions in our state constitution. We maintain an electronic update here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Auto Accident Attorney Houston, Texas said...

I just gone through the article you linked upon. It seems that this law will be more profitable for corporations. What do you think about it?

5/25/2010 4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home